Wednesday 15 July 2009

OMFG


I don't like to laugh at people, it makes me feel mean, but sometimes it's just too bloody funny. Thanks to the magnificent Barry, here's a bit of, uh, eye candy from a seller on eBay who has touchingly painted this tribute picture of Michael Jackson's chimp, Bubbles, alongside old MJ's glove and hat combo. I'm hyperventilating with disbelief. Here's the description from the seller:

Here is a painting of a child's impression of Bubbles, Michael's beloved Chimp.

The painting is done in acrylics and measures approximately 7" x 10". Painted on good quality acrylic paper, it is not mounted or framed, and leaves the buyer to choose a suitable mounting/frame to suit their own decor.

This lovely chap is bound to enthrall a young child - or maybe and older one too!

It is a tribute to a great star, who sadly died this week, far too soon, and now is reunited with Bubbles.


To suit their own decor?! I'd advise fire, or at least a bin. Starting bid is 99p. Any takers? It's too much. I think I need to lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment